– HOME INSPECTIONS
– RADON TESTING
– COMMERCIAL INSPECTIONS
Why should you choose Landmark Inspections LLC for your home inspection?
- Answer for Home Buyers: Scott is so thorough in his inspection that you will be well educated and informed about the visible condition of the home you are looking to purchase.
- Answer for Home Sellers: You can position yourself to increase the marketability of your home with an impartial pre-listing inspection report created by Scott.
- Answer for Home Owners: A comprehensive evaluation of your home performed by Scott will let you know if any of the major components of your home are in need of repair or replacement.
Scott Freeman is an ASHI Certified Inspector Member, a NJ state licensed, Delaware state licensed, and Pennsylvania compliant professional home inspector held in high regard by his clients for his knowledge, thoroughness & the time he spends discussing the major components of their homes with them.
Why should you choose Landmark Inspections LLC for your radon testing?
- Scott is a licensed NJ Radon Measurement Technician which means he is fully trained and certified in the fundamentals of radon testing.
- Testing is the only way to know if you and your family are at risk from radon. EPA and the Surgeon General recommend testing all homes below the third floor for radon.
- For more information on radon gas and testing for it in your home click here and read the EPA’s Home Buyer’s and Seller’s Guide to Radon